Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Rethinking the way we sit down response

what can say...im sold. I never thought I would ever have an interest or even enjoy watching someone explain a chair. I have an interest in engineering so it appealed to me to see how he brought his creation to life. He had to create a design based on the human body and how to accommodate it. He looked at the inconveniences of traditional chairs and went from there. This was part of 8 or 9 year process and a variation of loose ideas as he puts it. The end result was a well designed chair that adjust by weight and minimized the amount of levers needed on his chair. However he could not accommodate everyone with this design because you weight its self could defeat its purpose if you weighed too much or too little, so he compromised. I overall believe it to be an amazing design from its look to its functionality.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment